How to edit your site name and add your logo
This tutorial will show you how to edit your site name and add your logo.
1. Log into your admin dashboard. (https://proservicesites.com/login).
2. Navigate to Main Settings > Customize Theme.
3. Click the Logo section to open it.
4. You now have the option to use text or add a logo to your site. If using text, you can change the size and font of the text. If using a logo, you can upload a logo image and change the size of it. You also have the option of changing the alignment of your text or logo image. You’ll see a live preview of your text or logo in the right preview area.
5. If using text, enter the site title that you’d like to use. This will usually be your business name but you aren’t limited to just that. Adjust the size and font to your liking.
6. If you plan to use a logo image, click where it says “No image” and either drag a logo into the square or select the logo file from your computer.
7. After uploading an image, adjust the size and alignment to your liking.
8. Click Save & Publish to save your changes.