Setting up Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an extremely powerful application that can tell you a lot about your site visitors. It will show you the pages they are visiting on your site, what keywords they are typing to find your site and much more. Your Pro Handyman Website is already integrated with Google Analytics. In addition, we’ve even made it so you can see your analytics data right from your admin dashboard. All you need to do is sign up with Google Analytics (free) and connect your account to your site. The following steps will show you how to do this.
1. Log into your site admin area (Ex: yourwebsite.com/login).
2. Navigate to the Adv. Settings tab in the main admin menu on the left and hover over it and click on Google Analytics.
3. You will now need to log into Google to get your Analytics tracking code. If you have not signed up for Google Analytics please do so at http://www.google.com/analytics/. Sign into Google or if you are already signed in, click the allow button and you will be taken back to your site. Your tracking code will automatically be entered in the field after signing into Google and clicking allow.
4. Select your profile from the list. If you only have one site it will automatically be selected.
5. Click Save.
6. Google Analytics is now installed on your site and you can see all your important statistics right from within your site admin backend.